Wednesday 14 November 2007

First Posting!!!!

We have finally decided to follow in the footsteps of many expats before us. That's right - we have blogspotted ourselves on the big world wide web!

In an effort to keep everyone up to date with the Verdaguer madness and also keep a record of our amazing experiences. The question is where to start. We have been here for several months now; Manuel since January and Seb and I since April. So much has happened already. I am thinking back now of all the completely crazy sights we have witnessed and the pure hilarity of some of the situations we have found ourselves in. Our time here has certainly been one of ups and downs, but one I certainly would not change.

So the idea is that I will update these pages as often as possible with all our news and latest pics. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Jane said...

Hi Verdaguers in Jakarta,

Love the site!! Great idea..... but when I click on your profile it lists your industry as Accounting and your location as Jakarta and Afghanistan????

Keep the photos coming!
JL
xx